Sunday 13 September 2020

The Jackass-Cast - Season 2, Episode 5 - A Lovely Chat with Colin Mochrie

 Well you could of knocked me down with a feather when I got the e-mail confirming that the legend that is Colin Mochrie was happy to be a guest on my little Podcast. I have been a huge fan of Colin's since I was a mere lad so I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to bring you our little chat. 

We have a whole bunch of chuckles whilst discussing his amazing career, Improv, Corner Gas and Jackie Chan. 


Click the picture below which will send you, like a flash, to a downloadable linkt for the episode. 

You can also find it on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher and all those other places that do Podcasts and all that sweet stuff. 

Get ready to listen to me try desperately hard, and in the most part fail miserably, to keep the fan boy in me in check and remain all professional and stuff. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment