Sunday 1 December 2019

The 100% Officially Unofficial Corner Gas Advent Calendar 2019

HO, HO, WORLD'S BIGGEST HOE!!

Do you see what I did there? I cleverly mashed up this month's theme of Christmas with a well known and popular element of a Corner Gas episode! I know! Genius, right! It's only taken me three years of my traditional month of Christmas posts to think of it...but genius non the less!!

Yes folks, it is that time of year again. Trimming the tree, Turkey with all the trimmings and trimming Grans old lady beard so she doesn't get hairs in the sprouts.



Now I know you guys have barely been able to sleep with the anticipation of the month of great stuff that we have in store for you here at Corner Gas Fan Corner on the run up to Crimbo! It's going to be a bumper crop o' good times I can tell you.

As always I am kicking off with the annual Officially Unofficial Corner Gas Advent Calendar! This year you have a bonus window to open for Crimbo Day, you lucky ducks!

Come back every day and click on that dates door for an awesome Corner Gas surprise!

No cheating and clicking them all at once, it won't work and Santa will know you have been naughty and not bring you that "Name That Spleen" board game you asked him for!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment